Have I mentioned lately that I would really like this to be all over and done with? Have I mentioned that juggling so many balls at one time isn't good for a person's health?

I'm reminding myself to take very deep breaths. My shoulder is acting up again, too. And I have so much stuff to do, and so little time. I want to crawl into bed and sleep for a week, at least.

But I am not the type of person to crawl into bed and sleep for a week. I know what needs to be done, and I'm determined to get it done. I might not work as quickly as some people might wish, but I'm not dragging my feet, either. I'm really not. Honest.

I will put my head down, juggle those balls, and constantly remind myself that this will be over soon enough. But not soon enough for me, let me tell you.

I'm going to use Vicki's quote again:

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." You must do the thing you think you cannot do. -- Eleanor Roosevelt

Yes, really.

Comments

Popular Posts