Once a year, around my birthday, I do a "State of the Writer" report. Usually I take a week or so to think on the past year's events, and compile them all for the report. I know I did one last year, but I can't seem to find it anywhere, and it wasn't here, unless I did it late. Hmm. I'll have to look one more place, I guess, and see.

But I'm thinking about this year's report, and starting to write down things for it. Stay tuned.

The books are written up. Photos remain to be taken, and then I'll have to do something with the books I forgot I had to post still in the basement, like a bookcase full of paperbacks. I might post all the paperbacks together. There's an idea. But the QuickPad, even with about 300 books inside it, is not yet full. I'm almost tempted to try to fill it up with the rest of them. :)

I relisted some auctions tonight. Tomorrow I'll try to start posting the rest of the book auctions, but I don't imagine I'll get them all posted tomorrow evening, since I have to go to the PO as well.

Tonight, I think I'm going to write a bit on NL. It's still going well. I've been writing during my lunch breaks.

Comments

Popular Posts