I took off today to work on auctions. I want to get all the books written up and photographed by the end of the afternoon. I have them all upstairs now, at least, the ones that need to be written up and photographed, and I feel like I'm buried in books.

The application and my resume were sent out last night. Hopefully I will get a call for an interview. Hopefully it won't be for Oct. 11, when we have a important meeting at work. (Wouldn't that just be my luck?) But I don't think they'll get through the applicants that quickly.

I think I have a good chance to get this job. If not that one, I found another one too, but I'm not sure if I can transfer my seniority to Northern Kentucky University. I'm going to apply for it anyway, though. It's a little more money than the other one, but worse hours. (Although very flexible, it seems.)

Anyway. Today, auctions, and tomorrow I start posting the rest of the books. I also have to pack stuff for the PO that I got paid for over the weekend, so I'm going to be doing that as well.

I hope all of this goes well. I really do.

Comments

Popular Posts