Two things:

1. I really, really, really hate that time of the month.

and

2. Krogers has a great salad bar.

Although... get this.

So I leave early to go to CVS to get some asprin (note #1, and if you don't get it, you're not a girl.) The clerk rings up my purchase, and it comes up to $6.66.

"Huh," I say.

The clerk looks at me weird. But since I'm not superstitious (really) I decided I didn't need to spend any more money. So I swiped my card and signed my soul away. *g*

I had nothing to drink in the car, so I swallowed two asprin dry and drove next door to Krogers. Walked inside, and got a nice salad, and some Pepperidge Farm cookies for my chocolate craving. Stood in line at the checkout.

The total was $6.65.

Weird, I thought. Kinda spooky. Hmm.

If I had put one more carrot on my salad...

Comments

Popular Posts