The longer I have a day job, the longer I realize that it's not my passion--at all. I spent a rather boring day (not all boring) at work's conference. And realized that most of the people there were rather dedicated to their jobs, and liked them. Hmm. Must be nice.

I don't mind my job. It pays the bills. But it's not my passion. I don't like office work. But yet, I seem to be good enough at it to get a decent paycheck, so I can't really complain too loudly. And I did get to come home early. I'd just... I guess I'd just rather this be over and done with, so I can relax. That's all. Is that so much? :)

Tonight has been catch-up night. I'm not completely caught up, but I'm getting there. This weekend, I'm going to Bethel, to get that storage compartment and visit with my family for a bit. I'll return Sunday evening. I'm off Monday (my b-day) and Tuesday, so check for lots and lots of auctions (hopefully the rest of them.) Wednesday I go back to work, and Thursday I have an interview and that test for the Clermont County job. Actually, I think it might be a typing test or something, and not the Civil Service Exam. But we'll see.

If I had to choose between the two, other than the federal job, I'd choose the State job, only because it would be easier to transfer everything that way. But that posting doesn't end until the 18th, so I won't know for a little while yet.

Just updates, I guess, tonight. I'm going to go to bed a bit early, so I have plenty of time to pack the car tomorrow. (I didn't quite trust my neighbors not to break in to steal my boxes. You never know.)

Comments

Popular Posts