Mindlessly copying, sorting, and stuffing things for the big meeting for work tomorrow means I can think about NL and what I've reread over the past couple of days, and put my other problems into perspective.

I'm probably going to rewrite NL. I'm not sure my original idea is where I want the story to go.

And I realize now that I'm getting buried under everything I have to do--which is a lot--but I also have the tools at my disposal to do things one at a time and not forget anything at all. So I'm going to relax, take each day at a time, and keep my lists up to date. That's all I can do, really.

Got a phone call from one prospective job. I have to call them back this morning to schedule a time to take a test--I'm assuming the Civil Service Exam. We shall see, though; I'm not positive about that. I've gotten this far without having to take it, though, and in state and county jobs, it's only a matter of time. I'm going to call them in a bit, I think.

Had a nice evening last night. Getting caught up, slowly but surely, on shipping and ebay stuff.

I'll try to write more later.

Comments

Popular Posts