Should I or shouldn't I?

NaNoWriMo is quickly approaching. I skipped the 3-day novel contest this year (I had intended to do a 3-day novel, but not enter it into the contest.) I can easily write a novel-inna-month on good months, but I'm just not sure how November will end up panning out.

Of course, I can always sign up and drop out and be a loser if things get too hairy... *g* Hopefully, November will be fairly low-key. Hmm.

I guess I'll decide before November 1, no?

In other words, I'm a bit more than halfway through HD (reading.) And I have an inkling for the beginning of the fourth book already (hint: it starts with a wedding and goes downhill from there...) but I have to write Book 3 first. So... Maybe I should write Scarecrows for NaNoWriMo. Hmm. There's an idea. I also have the next Jacob Lane book to write, and I want to get that one finished by the end of the year, dammit. Not to mention the NL rewrite, and... geez. Where did 2002 go?!?

Ah well. Next year will be better. I have faith.

I also have faith that I will find a job if moving back home is really the right decision for me to make. And I believe it's the right decision. I am a strong believer in signs. Fate. Karma. What-have-you. I am very curiously not all-that stressed out about this at all. Hmm.

Comments

Popular Posts