Well. I know I never thought I'd say this, but I'm rather glad I went to work today. Not only did I get a great craft idea that might end up being my second moneymaker, I worked on a difficult project and finished it! Yay me. (But let it be known that I hate Excel, Access, and Mail Merge in Word.)

But anyway. I feel a bit better this evening than I did yesterday evening. I think part of the reason is the fact that I thought of a cool craft to do, and part of the reason is that, well... there's no real use worrying about what will happen when I don't know what will happen. I'm driving myself nuts over something I can't really control. (Well, other than to have a good job interview...)

I applied for another state job today; this one pays more than what I'm making now. It's a Customer Service Rep., though. The money would be nice, though. But we shall see.

If my new idea takes off, worrying about money might be a moot point, if these things sell well. I won't be able to experiment until Wednesday, probably; today is finish posting auctions and pack for the PO (again). Tomorrow is finish up the PO, and start packing stuff I'm not going to get to auction. (I'm marking this stuff, and I'm planning to post them when I move. That way I can have some extra money coming in, especially if I do get to take the week off between jobs. We shall see.)

Anyway... I'm getting caught up, slowly but surely. It's taken me a bit to do so, but it's coming along.

Now... I just need things to work out...

Comments

Popular Posts