I rode my bike around both blocks this afternoon and barely made it up the baby hill at the end. Pitiful!

(There are two hills. The first hill is a bit bigger, the second a tiny one. No excuse, I say! I am so out of shape. I am more out of shape than I was last year, because I rode around town last year without any issues. And I tilled and worked in the garden, and thought I was out of shape then! Ha!)

We'll see if the weather holds out for tomorrow. I am getting used to the bike more now, though, and I do like it. I think the handlebars are a bit too long for my comfort, but I might still get used to that, since there's not much I can do about it.

I'll still be working in the laundry room tomorrow; I didn't get much more done after hanging another plant hanger. But that's okay--what I did get done looks really nice! And I found some missing dirty towels, too!

We did go to Sam's, and I ended up buying Miss Mabel a 40" square pillow. It was only $20, and it's really nice. It's also filled with recycled soda pop stuffing--isn't that cool? I also got almost everything on my list, and some other stuff as well, including a bunch of yeast, since I'm just about out. (I might have enough left for a loaf of bread, but that's it. And I can buy two huge packs of yeast at Sam's for $4, or a small jar for $7 at Meijer (the cheapest place I've found it.) So what do you think I will buy?

And I wrote 1093 tonight on TSS. Yay me. Now I'm headed to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts