The new desk chair clears under the desk by less than a quarter inch.


Sewing table, all clean and ready to go!


Craft desk still needs to be organized. A lot of that is the shelf that needs to be hung.
The laundry basket is full of scrap fabric and so is the box on top of it.
I'm not sure where the walnut chair will go, but it's not staying in here.


My patterns need a spot, and so does the milk crate full of ugly fabric to be used for strips for rugs.
The box of new yarn is beside the chair, and the basket of brown yarn is on top of it, ready to be gone through. I'm not sure what Misty is doing.


There is fabric on my craft desk chair to be folded, along with a basket and a container of scrap fabric. Look at how nice and neat my fabric is, though! I am impressed.


Most of the stuff in this pile goes in the closet. There is some fabric here too, though, which will have to be gone through and sorted. If it wasn't 11pm already, I'd probably work on this tonight. But I think I'm headed for bed, and I'll finish up the office tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts