What's left to do:

--Go through the costumes in the yellow trunk and see if I can consolidate the ones I'm keeping so I can put scrap fabric in the yellow trunk, since I have so much of it.

--Fold some more fabric (just a little bit this time)

--Move pile from behind office door and put the stuff that belongs in the closet away.

--Finish cleaning off blue desk

--Clean off craft desk and shelves.

--Hang hanging shelf

--Put away my clothes that are currently piled on my bed

--Put away the summer clothes that have been piled up since I swapped them out. Before summer arrives would be nice.

--Take everything out of above my wardrobe and go through it, and then put back what I'm keeping.

--Put all auction items in Dining Room to be cataloged, photographed, etc.

--Go through the basket and pile in my bedroom that contains craft supply stuff from the last time I cleaned my office. Get it out of my bedroom and put it away!!!

--Clean out under my bed. I'm not really sure what's under there. Find out.

--Go through my clothes, pajamas, and shoes.



I'm not going to hold my breath to hope I get all of this done tonight, mind you. I'm off tomorrow; I would like to get my office done, at least, but some of the office stuff hinges on the bedroom stuff, etc., so I will be working late tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts