I've been up here since around 9:30am, and moving right along. The pile in front of the closet is gone, the fabric has been folded and put away, and I actually found room for the rest of the sweaters.

Now I'm in my bedroom, where I'm working on the pile of yarn in the big basket that has been blocking me from closing the door for months. I will be happy to have it gone! I'm going to bag up all the tangled yarn and see if I can give it away on Freecycle again, since that worked last time and I'm really not expecting to ever get around to untangling it.

In the meantime, I've been doing laundry, which is a good thing, since I was running out of clothes I wanted to wear. (Note: I wasn't running out of clothes. Just running out of the ones I like.) Once I get the pile done in my room, I have to go take a shower and get dressed and run a couple of errands, like buy Mabel dog food and a new bone. Vincent needs a mouse too, and the frogs need crickets. Since Bekah bought the crickets the last two times, I think I can afford to buy them this time. :)

I have a small pile of fabric on my pink chair to fold and put away, and I still have to do my craft desk. But I am progressing. And my hallway is clean, too. All that's left to move is my former bedside table, which I'm not sure where to stick.

Comments

Popular Posts