So far today, I've hung a picture, weeded the coat rack in the entry room (I had to move it to hang the picture, so I figured I might as well go ahead and weed it), moved the cat food to the cat food feeding table (why keep it in the laundry room if I don't have to?), moved the shelves that were on the cat food table behind the coat rack in the entry room (they fit just fine), and that's about it. I'm going to clear off the kitchen table next, I think, and the blue bookcase needs to be organized (as well as the table and shelves on the other side of the room.)

Not bad so far.

Last night, instead of writing, I edited, and did get to the place where HD will start to change. So at least I did something. That should count, I think. I probably cut 750 words, but oh well.

Comments

Popular Posts