My pretty cart! I swear I saw one of these on ebay, but I can't find it now.
I will take it to Burlington to hold small purchases and I will have another thing for people to comment on.


After much thought and deliberation, I moved the mauve chair over beside the papasan chair, moved the oak chair upstairs to use as a desk chair (my former desk chair is going to be my sewing chair), and put the new rocking chair where the mauve chair was. Got that?
The wood is actually across the top too--you can't see it because of the quilt. And Loki likes it already, obviously.



The new setup. My new table in place with plenty of room to work. That's my big dough bowl with the gourds in it--it was empty, but when I caught a cat sleeping in it, I knew I had to do something. (And Misty likes where the little oak table is now, evidently.)


A close-up. Isn't it beautiful?!?

Comments

Popular Posts