What the heck is with this weather?

I just went out to get the mail with Mabel. As she rolled down the hill, I took stock at what is growing in the garden.

I do have lettuce. My garlic is about six inches high.

So are my crocuses. My daffodils are smaller, but still there.

The lettuce is a nice little head of leaf lettuce (okay, not really a head, but still) and it looks nice. I'll probably end up having a homegrown salad in January. Sheesh!

Cleaning-wise, I decided to tackle the laundry room first. It's the smallest room, and I'm about 1/3 finished. I hung a plant rack, cut the dead leaves off my plants, moved some stuff around, cleaned up dried cat puke, and now I'm moving on to the cabinet and what lies inside. (Mostly cleaning items that need to be organized.) I will wait until last to sweep the floor.

And I'm going down the road to Sam's with Mom and Dad and Bekah and Ethan later on, so if I do get everything organized, that will be nice for putting stuff away later.

Haven't written yet, but that will probably end up happening this evening, more than this afternoon.

Comments

Popular Posts