Okay, after looking through the fabric drawers and seeing just how full they were, and wondering just where I would end up putting the rest of the fabric (it's really not a large amount, but still) since everything is full, I cheated. I put it all in a blanket bag and stowed it in the closet with the clothes that I keep for fabric. (Not the sweaters. Sweaters are different. And not the jeans; they go somewhere else. These are just clothes that can be used for fabric.)

I know that's not the best solution in the world, but a good 95% of my fabric is sorted and neatly organized, and I'm happy with that.

I will sort the bag when I have room. And it's not like I can't use the fabric in the bag; it's still available.

So now all I have left to do in my office is sort the yarn by color, and clean/organize my craft desk. Sounds good to me!

Comments

Popular Posts