Okay! Now I feel like I'm getting somewhere. I said it would take a while, and it did.

The laundry room is done, except for a shelf I want to add in the set of shelves. It didn't take me quite as long to rearrange and organize as I thought it would. And, in fact, everything fit! Ha!

I also cleaned about 1/4 of the kitchen, too, kind of by accident, so that's on the list for tomorrow. I also went out on the side porch and picked up various bits of garbage and rotten pumpkins. So I can cross that off.

If I get the kitchen done tomorrow, then that means I will have the dining room on my list for the rest of the week and next weekend, along with three other zones. So far, so good.

I haven't written yet tonight. I'm about to start. I'm debating whether or not to work on TSS or HD.

And I decided to wait on the auctions. Only one of the six I posted sold, and I'm rather disappointed, considering the amount of watchers I had. So I'm going to gather up stuff to auction and keep it all together (probably in the dining room) and then start posting again once I'm finished in there.

Comments

Popular Posts