59,773 at the moment, which means I wrote about 250 this morning, because I stopped last night with 500 words to go before I hit 60k.

Or, I should say, I stopped this morning, because I went to see Ratatouille last night with Ethan (we had a date) and didn't get back home until midnight. (It's a good movie. The critics who like it are all good. I'll buy it when it comes out on DVD without a doubt.) It was at the drive-in, so it didn't start until 9:20--Ethan lasted until about 10:30, and then he fell asleep.

Now I want to make ratatouille, of course. Which I may, yet. There's a recipe in one of my newer cookbooks.

Today I'm going to write for a bit, then work on boxing up some yard sale stuff, clean out the litterboxes, and write again. And work some more in the kitchen. If I get one room pretty much done this weekend, I guess that will be okay.

It would be nice to be done with SWTBAV by the fourth, but I'm not sure. We'll see if I make it.

Comments

Popular Posts