Favorite Cookbooks?

I am weeding my cookbooks, and also making lists of cookbooks to buy eventually. I've already put in an order for a couple that looked interesting (The Organic Cook's Bible, Local Flavors, Vegetable Soups from Deborah Somebody's kitchen, and Home Cheese Making) but I'm always on the lookout for others.

So, what are your favorite cookbooks? Mine include the Smith and Hawken Gardeners' Community Cookbook, From Asparagus to Zucchini, Bernard Clayton's New Book of Bread, Beard on Bread, Bread Alone, The Farm Journal Complete Pie Book (from 1965, I think), and a handful of others.

Bonus points if they are garden related, seasonal related, local food related, or soup cookbooks. (I especially will need zucchini and squash recipes this year--in about a week I'm going to be overrun.)

cross-posted various places at Livejournal.

Comments

Popular Posts