My sister is going to see a movie tonight, and on her way back home will pass at least three places that will have the new HP for sale by then. So I told her that if she didn't feel too tired, to please stop and pick me up a copy.

So there.

We'll see if she does; either way I'll have it tomorrow, I guess. Short of borrowing a copy from someone, I guess I kind of have to buy it if I want to read it soon. And I will admit that I'm a bit curious as to how it all ends. I have my theories, as does everyone else in the entire world, it seems.

I picked 3 1/2 pounds of beans tonight, six tomatoes, dug up a dozen potatoes, and picked one purple pepper. I think that's it. I didn't get back inside until 9pm, but it's so nice outside at the moment that I didn't mind at all. My beans are going nuts.

Did I mention that I picked my first cucumber last night? It was very tasty. I can't wait until I have more.

Hopefully, I'll be able to take some pictures this weekend. I have to mow my grass, too. Joy.

Comments

Popular Posts