Today, in between bursts of other stuff, I cleaned the kitchen. Finished the dishes (finally!) Did not get to the litterboxes, but they're on my list for tomorrow. All I have left to do in the kitchen (other than major stuff, like the wallpaper) is get rid of the white cabinet that used to be in the laundry room and clean off the rest of the kitchen table. That's it!

I even scrubbed the dish drainer thingy! I did not, however, knock down the spiderwebs over the sink. *Makes note to do that next time.*

If I get to it, I'll do the rest of the table tonight. But I do have a couple of dishes to do from supper*, and I have to take a shower yet tonight too. And write a bit more; things are starting to get interesting. (It feels much more real this time around, too.)

I picked two dozen sweet 100 tomatoes this morning. Yikes! And I have baby eggplants, too!


*Homemade tomato and basil pizza. One of the pizzas had grilled peppers on it. YUM.**

**Yes, it was 86.6 degrees in the kitchen! I used the oven and the temperature went down!

Comments

Popular Posts