At long last, Budget Cuts has now been re-released!

This is the first Karen Montgomery story, and one of my favorite series to write. (Okay, they are all my favorite series, I guess, but I will admit I'm partial to anything set in the vicinity of Beth-Hill.)

I did change a couple of things in this version to reflect the new status of the Hunt and all, but I should probably start an errata page, since the Jacob Lane series is full of errata now that Heart's Desire is finally set.

Oh well. I don't call it "THE MESS" for nothing, after all. :)


It is absolutely freezing this morning. Not that I'm complaining; this year is shaping up to be the year in which I have had very few nights that I wasn't comfortable sleeping (three so far, I think.) And I really have to take some pictures; my sunflowers are starting to bloom.

Comments

Popular Posts