The yard sales start today, and Dad, Ethan and I went out this morning to quite a few of them. I only had about $20 to spend, and I spent all but $1. Oh well.

I did buy two nice white Ironstone platters for $10 (for both), a graniteware pot (like for canning) for $5, an Akro Agate vase for $.50, and a rather long oak table from the school yard sale for $3. The table has contact paper on the top (ick) but I'm hoping a bit of OrangeGlo or Murphy's Oil Soap will help that come off. It's quite a nice table, other than that. And yes, I'm not sure where I'll put it, either. I also got some cinnamon rolls at the church bake sale, because I couldn't pass them up. I also gave Ethan a couple dollars to spend, and spend them he did.

Now I'm going to go work in the kitchen, and try to clean a bit off the top of that table.

Comments

Popular Posts