I can't remember where I came across this photo essay, but it was really fascinating to see what families in other countries (and our own) eat.

There's way too many packaged products--and all that pop! Yikes! I think that half of what is shown in most of the pictures should be vegetables and fruit, not processed nasty.

Evidently, the pictures are from the book Hungry Planet, and actually, the author has some other books that look interesting as well. I put all of them on my wishlist for later, since I'm not buying any more (new) books for a couple of months or so. But if I come across them somewhere else, I'll have to pick them up, because they do sound interesting. (Maybe I should check out the library, perhaps. We'll see.)




I'm writing this morning, and then I have a bit of a list of things to do, like dishes and mowing the grass. (But I'm probably going to mow this evening.) I have to visit the garden, too, because I think I have a zucchini ready to be picked, and I might have to pick the beans again. But other than that, I'm not doing all that much today.

Comments

Popular Posts