Back to the regular sleep schedule--no more sleeping in until 8am!

Since I have to plan to be around when auctions end, I will be posting them today. I already have a list of what to post. The only thing I can't decide is whether or not to post the serger thread as one big post or multiples ones by color (which is where I might end up going anyway.)

The last Burlington is tomorrow! I am not bringing anything new (unless I come across something while cleaning today) because I didn't sell much last month due to the rain. It's supposed to be a whopping high of 50 degrees F tomorrow. I am contemplating wearing my wool pants, but I will probably just wear my silk leggings under corduroys, my smartwool socks, and a comfy pair of boots. Haven't decided on a shirt/sweater yet, though. Or a coat. Brrrrrr!

And it looks like there's a freeze watch, too. I can believe it!

Weaving-wise, I'd like to get done with the Happy Green Scarf, the shawl, and rewarp both looms. I also need to warp Ester for the scarf, and fix Emilia. I'm planning to weave this morning and post auctions this afternoon/evening. I would also like to finish the dishcloth I'm in the middle of, and make at least two more today.

Is that enough for one day? I also have to bake bread (I did not get to that yesterday) and clean up in the kitchen a bit. There is also a chili supper tonight at church, but that's easy; it's going in the crock pot and I have all the ingredients already. I have pick beans and sesame on my list of things to do today, too. Hopefully there will be more sesame to pick (I'm not sure there will be more beans, but we'll see.) Once we get a freeze, I will have to clean up in the garden, but that won't be today.

Whew! I'm glad I woke up early. :)

Comments

Popular Posts