I'm warping the new table loom right now--with supposed-to-be dishtowels in cotton. They are brown, white, and red plaid-ish (it looks better than it sounds, I promise) but now that I look at the design, I realize that it would make a great scarf/shawl, too. So we'll see what I decide.

My green scarf looks great; it will look even better when I get it done and washed. And the green scarf on Ester is looking fabulous; if I did this right, it will have one patterned side and one fuzzy side and be lovely and warm.

Next up: Finish the bag on Emilia, finish both green scarves, and rewarp everything. I also have to warp one of the tape looms for hanging loops if I do decide to make dishtowels instead of a long, wide scarf (which would work as a hooded scarf, too, hmm. But I will probably do the dishtowels.

I'll post pics sometime this weekend, I promise!

Comments

Popular Posts