My poor UPS guy. I feel so sorry for him. He tried to back his truck down my driveway, but gave up halfway, although he did carry the Big Box the rest of the way.

The small boxes contained yarn and my interchangeable crochet hooks. Yes, the ones I ordered two days ago. Nice shipping, there. I'm going to try the yellow dishcloth again with those, I think.

What's in the big box, you ask? Oh, just guess*.

I did warp my Bergere, however, for another shawl. This is more of the purple sparkly mohair yarn, with a purple background. I'm going to warp Junior next, perhaps with an identical scarf because I like the colors so much. I'm trying to decided what to warp Ester with--sparkly white yarn? Blue? I want something contrasting, though... hmm. My problem is that I love fuzzy yarn. Yes, that's a problem. ;)

Fuzzy yarn also hides mistakes better, you realize. :)

Right now, I have six woven scarves to sell; my goal was a dozen, and I don't see why I can't reach that goal, unless I keep on making shawls. What I really need to do is finish the bag on my Emilia and get her warped for a wider scarf.





*In my defense, it was a really good price and now I'm not looking for a small floor loom anymore. I got one of these. For nowhere near the price of a new one. And oh my gosh, it is small compared to Elizabeth! Luckily, she is a folding loom, although right at the moment I still have no clue where I'm going to put her.

Comments

Popular Posts