My life has just gotten a little complicated, craft-wise, so if I am not posting as much, it is because I am very, very busy crafting. Just a warning! (Although I'll say that, and then post a lot. Oh well.) All numbers have doubled, at least I'd like them to. We'll see how much I can actually get done without going nuts.

(I won the auction for the yarn I ran out of. Yay!)

The last and very frigid Burlington was today! It was a little slow in the beginning (It was, after all, 34 degrees outside!) but it really picked up once the sun came up and the air got a bit warmer. My spending budget for the day was $50, and I spent $45, so that's good. But I made $125 and some change, so that's even better! I sold the small spinning wheel, all of my big mixing bowls, and some other stuff as well. None of the vintage dresses, unfortunately, but oh well.

I purchased a nice old boat shuttle that I think I can actually use until I buy one (which might happen sooner than later, due to the increase in crafting) for $15, a little pottery Christmas candleholder for $3, a stoneware tea set in cobalt blue, missing only the creamer (it could be a coffee set, but I'm saying tea) for $12, and a bag full of linens and crocheted doily items (and a couple other things) from the 3/$1.00 table (last show, so it was cheaper than normal) for $14. And that's it. The only weaving implement I saw was the boat shuttle. It is really quite nice.

Everything is still in my car, though, because I am eating supper before I unpack and start my crafting for the evening. I want to warp three looms (Junior, Ester, and Francois) before I go to bed tonight. That actually should be possible.

Comments

Popular Posts