Oh, crud.

I got kind of stuck on the rewrite of The Sixth Stone; I like the idea, but the original story, while short, held more truth in my mind to the course of the series, even with the addition of the alternate Hunt and Hounds.

So I started rereading the original, and I like it a lot better. Maybe I was wrong; maybe it wasn't too adult of a storyline for the Jacob Lane series. There are some things I'd like to change, of course, but most of the original is fine.

So I guess I'm going to do a revision instead of a complete rewrite. And I keep getting flashes of Whippoorwill, too, so I think I will start that again as well.

Yes, I'm up a bit late tonight. I was up until midnight last night, and I'm really not tired at all. I'm really a night-owl; I would much prefer to stay up late and still get up at a decent time. If I didn't have to work (outside my house), I would probably do this every night.

Miss Moppet goes to the vet for the retest tomorrow morning, so here's to hoping she can join the other cats... we shall see. There are two things outside my direct control that I'd like for my birthday, and to have her test negative is one of them.

Comments

Popular Posts