The blue sampler scarf/wrap is finished. It's a little short (I mean, it's not a million inches long; it's perfectly ok for a shorter wrap or wide scarf)--if it shrinks too much in the wash, I will have to use it as a beside table topper (not a terrible thing to wake up to such lovely colors, let me tell you) but since it's acrylic, I doubt it will shrink all that much.

I will, however, have a really hard time selling this one because the colors are Eluned's colors; bright, vibrant blues that I adore. So we'll see.

It took me far too long to finish it tonight, though; I had to unpack a couple of boxes of yarn first and leaf through my new-to-me weaving books. And eat; that's always important.

So that means I have the black and white scarf and the scarf/wrap on Emilia left to do. Hopefully, I will be rewarping all looms Friday night/Saturday morning in preparation for the following week's worth of weaving.

If I can finish those two tomorrow night, then I'm on track with what I want to get done. And if I rewarp all the looms (five, after all, not counting Jane the table loom that still has the dishcloths languishing on it), then I'll have five more woven items by the end of next week, which will be very nice.

I will post a picture of the finished product after I wash it tomorrow evening.

Comments

Popular Posts