I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! We had five different varieties of stuffing (fruit, oyster, vegan, regular, and mushroom), pies (cherry, pumpkin, cranberry-pear, and cottage cheese), turkey, corn, lima beans, sweet potatoes, homemade applesauce and a Tofuturkey for my sister, plus more... we have quite a bit left, since we only had 11 people there (not counting Ethan, so 12.) But leftovers are the best part of the Thanksgiving feast, in my opinion, because I love turkey, and I can eat it for lunch and dinner, and stuffing... yum.

Good news! I got a phone call from the job I interviewed for, and I moved to the next level... I get to take the Civil Service Exam December 10th at 1pm. So, wish me luck.

Of course, Thanksgiving isn't all about food... and I am very thankful for my family, my friends, and all the wonderful people I come in contact with through this blog.

And I'm reading Fast Food Nation... and my sister's right. I'm not sure I'll look at hamburger the same way ever again...

Just an update before I hop in the shower...

Comments

Popular Posts