Okay, so I couldn't resist. This is actually only a piece of my great and wonderful crafty niche idea of a couple of weeks ago. I finally got her framed.

What do you think? I think she turned out quite well, all things considered.

------------

Well. The Nyquil in the medicine cabinet expired in September, and the off-brand tastes like licorice. I hate the taste of licorice. Argh.

I am ill. Honest to goodness sick, and for the first time in years it's not stress related. Or, rather, I'm sure being stressed made my immune system go wacky or something, but this is not a fake sickness. I'm really sick.

I haven't had a cold like this one in a looooong time. It's not so bad yet; I can feel it coming, though, and I'm already having trouble breathing out of my nose. I'll know I'm really sick when tea starts tasting bad, but it might not get that far. This is day 2, after all, and I don't feel any worse than I did last night.

----------------

Chris removed the washer, the dryer, and the freezer today. He called me up to yell at me because I didn't clean out the freezer. I said, "Didn't you want to go through the food?" He said, "I'll take care of it. Thanks for nothing" and left the frozen food in a garbage bag on the basement floor. (Funny thing is, I called Dad this afternoon and we speculated that he might do that, so I wasn't surprised.) It leaked. And I had to manhandle it into another bag, and lug it out to the dumpster. All 2,000 pounds of it. Uh-huh. Thanks for nothing.

In all honesty, I had to lug it up the stairs and to the dumpster on my back, like Santa Claus. And then, the trick was getting it in the dumpster, which has two plastic lids. I finally got the bright idea to push it on top of one of the lids, and then open the other lid and push it inside. It worked, but I killed my back and shoulder doing it. Urgh.

At least all my clothes, save for the ones I wore yesterday and today, are clean. And I can do laundry in Bethel next week, if needed. It won't be much, don't worry, Mom.

I hope this icky Not-Nyquil stuff kicks in soon.

Comments

Popular Posts