Oh, give me a break. There are people suing McDonalds (among other fast-food restaurants) and claiming that eating their high-fat, calorie-laden food made them obese.

Well, yeah. Who in their right mind doesn't know that most fast food is bad for you?

The article says that these three teenagers ate at McDonalds almost every day for five years. It doesn't say what they ordered, or if they ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner at McDonalds, but I, for one, would get very tired of the menu before three days had passed. The food is just not appetizing. McDonalds remains my least favorite fast food restaurant, actually, even with the advent of their salads (which I have yet to try.)

What I want to know is if these kids exercised at all over the years they were eating at McDonalds, or if they spent most of their time in front of the TV. Hmm. Do you suppose that might be part of the problem, there?

I can't believe people actually get away with stupid lawsuits like these. My. The mind boggles.

Comments

Popular Posts