The only way I'm going to get anything done on my list is to leave email and the internet until after I get something done on my list. Last night, I spend 2 1/2 hours on one thing, and didn't get finished until after 11pm, so I haven't had a chance to reply to any email yet. (At least I got it downloaded this morning.)

This is seriously the only way. I know myself too well. I'd sit down "for a break" and never get up. And I wouldn't be writing, either; I'd be searching for something online or replying to email, or... you get the picture. :) I'm even putting the List before writing, so you can only imagine how much I'm actually getting done.

Last night, I crossed off a pretty major thing on my list; I split up the bills and got them sorted into separate boxes. This is something I've been wanting to do for weeks. I also swept and rolled one of the rugs, and intended to clean the bathroom, but I didn't get around to it. Tonight, I will choose something else on my list and do it before I even turn on my computer. And that's the only way I'll get my list done.

--crossposted to stick-to-itiveness.

Comments

Popular Posts