Vicki is an angel in disguise. She suggested I reinstall the display adapter for my computer, and lo and behold... I am back! Wonderful!! Yay!!

Had a scare today when I found a letter from the landlord saying they hadn't received my November rent check (which was delivered a day early, even, with my 60-day notice with it.) So I called them, and they had their records wrong, thank goodness. I was beginning to think I had been cursed or something.

Going to the PO again tonight. My inbox is now cleaned out, save for yesterday and today's email that I haven't replied to yet. That was close to 400 messages!! So I feel better about that. I will reply to the messages from the past two days over supper, I think.

Now... if I can get my wireless keyboard to work again now that the display adapter is working, all will be close to well...

Comments

Popular Posts