The interview went well, I think, for those of you who care. I have to wait and see what happens, though; and if I'm one of their top candidates, I'll have to take the Civil Service exam anyway. I'm not really worried about that.

I'm rather worried about the fact that no one else has called, though. I have a backlog of at least twelve jobs that I've applied for, and that I'm qualified for (with one or two exceptions) and I've heard nothing. Now, government is notoriously slow (after all, I heard from the job I interviewed for a month after the posting ended) so I'm not anxious yet; just worried.

I have to believe things will work out for the best. If I'm meant to move (and I have this overwhelming feeling that moving is the right decision) then I will find a job that will pay enough for me to pay off my credit cards. It just takes time.

Job or no job, I'm moving by the end of December. "D-day" is December 16th, which would be the date I'll have to give my two weeks' notice, even if I don't have a job.

That isn't very far away, but I have faith. At the beginning of September, I had no earthly idea if I would have a vehicle on October 1st, and look what happened there.

I'm praying for another miracle.

Comments

Popular Posts