In the "let's surprise Jen" department, I came home to a letter requesting me to go to an interview next Monday (the 25th) for one of the first jobs I applied for (and the one I gave up on because I thought you had to take the Civil Service Exam *before* you would get considered for an interview at all. Evidently not. I just now reread the posting, and it didn't say a word about taking the exam. So I guess I was wrong.)

I had given up on this job because it would have been a month tomorrow since the posting ended. But I am not complaining, let me tell you. (Although I do wonder if they realize that I applied for *two* jobs--the same jobs, but in different locations and with different branches of the same entity. If that makes sense.)

So, next Monday at 12pm, I have an interview.

I do feel better now.

And if anyone thinks kindly of me around noon EST next Monday, I would appreciate it. :)

Comments

Popular Posts