Yes, things are better today. The impending disaster has been averted, at least it had better be averted. *narrows eyes*

I ordered a couple of books from the State Library of Ohio the other day, and I'm going to miss the delivery service when I leave here. (I love the fact that you can renew forever, and not pay any fines, too.) I wanted to read Nickel and Dimed to Death: On (Not) Getting by in America (or whatever that book is called) and Fast Food Nation. I also ordered a couple of old writing books, just for the heck of it. Unfortunately they aren't here yet. Maybe tomorrow. It's getting so bad around the house book-wise, that I'm rereading books I just finished, just to have something to read. 'Cause everything's pretty much packed, and what's left are books I really don't want to read at all. Doesn't that figure?!

Tonight I'm dragging out the sweeper and cleaning a bit around the house. I have my list of things to do, and because of last night's stressful junk, I didn't get started on it at all. So, tonight.

I've been getting an awful lot of hits lately. I'm not sure why. I haven't done anything that I know of... :)

Comments

Popular Posts