Boy, Blogger is slow tonight!

I'm still here--and I have a lot to write about, but it's already late so that will have to wait until tomorrow.

We went to see Night at the Museum tonight. It wasn't as bad as the review I read. It had some good parts. But there were some really awkward parts too that could have been cut.

Saw reviews for Spiderman 3, Arthur and the Invisibles (? Something like that), and Happily N'ever After (which looks like a good concept, but not so good computer animation. Think "Toy Story"--I thought they were beyond that, technology-wise. The evil what's-her-name (Sigourney Weaver) seemed awfully stiff to me.) Also Eragorn, which I have no desire to see.

And it's time for me to go to bed, so just a very small update for tonight. I'll write about my Christmas Eve adventure tomorrow (I hope!)

Comments

Popular Posts