I emailed the garlic store today to inquire about my order, and guess what? Of course it came in the mail today. So I am ready to go when it's time to plant. (Haven't opened the box yet, but it sure smells like garlic.)

It is very damp and sticky and muggy right now. I am so done with humidity for this year. I am so sick and tired of it. I hope it goes away soon. Everything in my house is damp and sticky and muggy. :(

I finally found a four-harness loom on ebay small enough to use for demonstrations so I don't have to lug Ester out of the house again. It's on its way, so I will post pictures when it gets here. (The weaving width is about 14 inches.) Oh, and I should say--there were plenty on ebay, but none for the price I wanted to pay. Yes, for this long, although I did stop looking for a while there.

Just in case anyone wondered, Miss Moppet has doubled in size and is still in the bedroom. Where she isn't quite happy, so I am hoping and praying that the next test is negative. We'll see when I take her on October 12th.

Comments

Popular Posts