In progress, of sorts. The chair would go on the other side of the shoe thingy.


It's really hard to clean the entry room with a dog and cats underfoot.

I'm contemplating whether or not I want to lug the big chair in my bedroom downstairs to put in the space in front of the radiator. I have a potential spot for the half-a-table, but that would then displace the glass-fronted cabinet (bringing my cabinet displacement to three, total) and the tall small table with a drawer that used to hold my TV. That would rearrange the problem corner in the Loom Room, which needs to be done anyway, but I'm not sure then where I would stick the glass-fronted cabinet or the taller table.

My blue handmade rack thingy is also displaced; this is where I've been putting tools as I go in and out. That can be changed, of course, but even so, I need some sort of spot for tools.

Hmm, hmm, hmm.

This picture's on the other side of the door; I need enough clearance for the music room/dining room door to open. I think it will work, actually; it's a nice little bench with storage for extra scarves, hats, and gloves and can also be used to sit on to pull on boots, etc.

As you can see, I have lots of "helpers."

Comments

Popular Posts