Okay. After much cursing, dust, and cat hair, the long table is against the wall, the rolltop desk bottom is beside it, and my typewriter table is beside that. My computer is on the rolltop desk bottom again, though, because I didn't like the way it felt sitting there and typing on the typewriter desk.

The pine bookshelf is straddling the long table and the rolltop desk bottom (hereafter known as the RDB because I'm getting tired of typing that), because with my monitor in the middle between the bookshelf and in front of the small bookshelf that holds my printer, I can actually use both shelves. Before, with my monitor right in front of the bottom shelf, it didn't really work to have books there. Now, though, I can use it.

Basically, I made the RTB larger by adding the long table. There's an inch difference, but I don't think it's going to matter all that much, and once I get everything situated, you probably won't be able to tell.

I will post pictures later, when I have things situated a bit more, because right now it's rather messy.

The glass-fronted cabinet is beside the hutch in the entry room. There's not enough room to store the sweeper, but the ladders and my collapsible wire cart fit in the corner and out of the way. The door is open wider than it has ever been, which makes the room look much larger.

Having the typewriter desk in the Green/Loom room means that I have a spot to set weaving stuff or house a loom when it's not in use, or whatever. I have wanted some sort of table in here for a long time.

I guess the two tables in the living room are staying where they are. I'm not entirely happy about that, but I guess it works. At least this corner isn't useless anymore.

Comments

Popular Posts