I forgot to mention that I bought an olive green army blanket at Burlington yesterday, plus a small pottery flowerpot (not marked, but it really looks like McCoy; I'm sure it is something.) The blanket's in the washer right now with a couple of throws (the lady who sold the other two blankets told me she'd just washed them, and they smelled that way, so I'm okay with leaving them unwashed), and the flowerpot is with the other flowerpots beside my desk here. (The other flowerpots are on top of the blue and purple shelves in the kitchen.)

The bread dough's in the bread machine, and I'm about ready to make those brownies that I didn't get made on Saturday.

Then, more dishes, because I'm not done yet (things are soaking at the moment), and I really want to move that table so to free up my kitchen doorway. And clean off my baking table, if not my kitchen table--entirely.

I really should get out in the garden, too, but every time I start to think about it, it starts to rain, so I may put that off until tomorrow. The beans can wait.

I'm happy with the setup in the entry room. I think it will work quite nicely.

Comments

Popular Posts