Blogger needs a CD-Rom to learn how to use it? Geez.

I didn't get a lot done tonight. It took far too long to make something nutritous for supper, and although I did manage to bag up most of the empty boxes and toss them on the porch, that's about all I got done. (Okay, I unpacked one box, but I brought that box today, so it shouldn't really count.)

Technically, I need a bigger bookcase for my yarn. It doesn't all fit on the shelves I chose, and while the setup I have at the moment works, it could be better.

Since I was in need of bookcases anyway, I decided to stop by Goodwill and see what they had. Lo and behold, they had a nice two shelf white bookcase (might be old Ikea; it has a sticker on the back with a name, but I'm not sure) for a whopping $10. So that came home with me. Now I'm trying to decide if I like the hardbacks on the new bookcase, or if I should clean off the other white bookcase and see if they'll stack. I'm not sure. If I knew how many more fiction books I had to pack/unpack, then maybe I'd be able to have a better idea.

I think I'm going to bed early tonight. I'm tired, cranky because it's that time of the month and one of my cats (Chloe) unplugged the freezer some days ago, almost resulting in quite a disaster (Mom and Dad's freezer went out, so most of their food is at my house.) Luckily, it looks like I caught it in time, although I was pretty mad at her. Still am, in fact. I've blocked the path to the back of the freezer, but I'm not sure my block will hold curious kitties. (I also taped the plug into the socket.)

She also dumped a hat box full of yarn in her quest to get to the basket of red/pink yarns. She dumped the basket on the rosemary tree I'm trying to save, and then proceeded to nibble on it. Grrr.

I don't really want to have to close the door to my office since it's unheated, but I might have to. Or find another way to keep them out.

Other than that, there were no other incidents today, knock on wood.

Comments

Popular Posts