I woke up at 4am this morning, without the help of my alarm. Stayed in bed and cuddled with Chloe until quarter to 5. Was quite wide awake for some reason. Maybe going to bed early pays off. But I won't be going ot bed early every evening, because I don't get much done otherwise.

I have a lot to do this weekend, but since my lists don't seem to be working, I'm going to concentrate on the entry room and kitchen this weekend, as well as moving more stuff from Storage and my room.

The third story in the Karen Montgomery Beth Hill series/ish is clamoring in my head. I don't need it to be clamoring just yet, because I can't take the time to write it right now. (But you all know that if it clamors loud enough, I will.)

In the meantime, I'm writing SCR. I think this will be Kyren's redemption novel even if he's not the main character. He has too many good lines in this one. :)

Comments

Popular Posts