First night went well. I only heard Mabel once or twice, and that was when she shifted around in her crate. (Note: I think I will give her a thin blanket. Deb said she would be plenty warm in the house, but a thin blanket would make me feel like she's a bit more comfortable.)

I let her out of the crate and off the leash in the entry room and the kitchen this morning. We played ball for a while until Ethan started crying (he wanted to play ball with Mabel and didn't understand that she might knock him over on accident and hurt him even if she didn't mean to.)

Pooh slept with Bekah and Ethan last night. Chloe slept with me. I'm not sure where Zoey slept, but she puked on Bekah's bed this morning.

None of the cats want to venture into the kitchen anymore. I had to carry Chloe to get her breakfast treat this morning.

Mabel's really a good dog. She just doesn't know her own strength just yet. She'll learn. I think she'll make a great housedog, eventually.

Comments

Popular Posts