Found it!

Way back on December 30th, I posted that I was looking for a certain few things that had been Lost in Storage since I moved. One was my leather hat, which was later found. One was my dragon plate, which now hangs in the Green Room. The third was my favorite tin whistle, an antique in its own right, which had not been seen for at least two years. Once upon a time, its place was in my purse and it was with me almost all the time. When I got a purse that wouldn't fit it, I put it somewhere safe, and we all know what happens then.

In truth, I was hoping that I wouldn't discover that my ex had taken it out of spite. Although I doubt he knew how much it meant to me, I wouldn't have put it past him, especially in those Last Days.

Well, I can rest easy now. I found it today in a box it shouldn't have been in. It's now sitting on my desk. Luckily, my Healthy Back Bag is large enough to house it, so it will be with me again.



So that means everything is present and accounted for*. I even found my roll of linen cord today, so I can't even complain about that.

*Everything, that is, except for the things I've been missing for years. Like my collection of Victorian buttons, worth a mint, which I put "somewhere safe" and never saw again. Who knows? One day they might yet turn up...

Comments

Popular Posts