Well, I'm here, with internet access. PeoplePC is just too cheap to ignore.

These past few days have been... interesting, to say the least. Storage is emptier (but not empty yet), I have too much stuff, and well... let me just cut and paste my very short journal for the weekend:

December 30, 2004
Well, here I am sitting in my ‘office’, trying to sort fabric into some sort of order. Pooh and Chloe are with me, so that makes it interesting when I’m trying to roll fabric up into sausages. I’m on my second container, and I have seven left. (And all my fabric containers aren’t here.)

Chloe’s ears are bothering her again, and she’s still howling. But all should be well tomorrow since I put the new medicine (flea, tick, earmites, and heartworm) on her this evening. Or else she’s in heat, which is more of a possibility. Earmites and in heat. Yikes. Poor kid.

I have come to the conclusion, of course, that I really have too much fabric. But that won’t stop me from attempting to organize it all, even if I’m not quite sure how it will work. We’ll see, because I really want to get my office into place so when I find the rest of my craft supplies, it won’t be a problem to bring them here.

Hmm. They’re being quiet. Why don’t I think that’s a good thing?

I think I will take a short break from sausage rolling.

January 2, 2005
Well, I didn’t update this as much as I wanted to, so here’s a rundown of the past couple of days:
My to-do lists for the house never seem to get very far, especially when I have other things that need to be doing that are a bit more important. Dad switched around and removed all the chandeliers I wanted moved or removed, and the two eyesores are no longer hanging in my house (they’re sitting in the dining room, but that’s another story.)

Dad and I also made two trips to Storage (I’m going back tomorrow) which ended up being four car loads of boxes, furniture, etc. I am now trying to get out from under the pile.

-----------------------------------

Well, I'm not going to get to Storage today, since it's raining cats and dogs outside, but I am stopping at home to get the rest of my yarn so I can organize it properly. I am going to have half a wall of yarn. :)

I wrote a little last night late, too. And I decided on a New Year's Resolution, which will be forthcoming.

But at least I have internet access again! Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts