I just proofed the final copy of The Secret of Redemption. *sniff* I love Malachi.

Sitting here with my fast dial-up connection and feeling kind of nice this evening. I've made progress on the boxes, and figured I'd do a bit of editing since I had the time. Now I'm going to go gather up my tea and my cats (if they want to come) and head off to bed to write a bit of SCR.

I completely missed the release of Bound in Shadows, the third book in the Shadows trilogy. It's out now, and available at Writer's Exchange E-Publishing as well as Fictionwise. This means I have seven books/novellas out at the moment, and all are available at Fictionwise. This is a good thing, because my stuff sells quite well over there for some reason.

The Secret of Redemption should be out soon, too. Another Karen Montgomery story is in the works, so to speak. It involves the only odd-character-out in The Secret of Redemption. A character never seen before who has quite the cameo, in my opinion. (Well, in my true opinion, the only character whose appearance doesn't quite fit. But see, that's all part of the plan.)

The next story has something to do with pest control, if that helps any after you read TSoR. :)

Comments

Popular Posts