My next priority, I believe, will be my office/studio, because I need to get things organized so I can start making stuff to sell on ebay. Although I really need to spend time working in one room each day or something like that. I tend to get distracted by Certain Animals who compete for my time.

Hmm. I think I need to make a list and stick to it so I don't get so distracted. My problem is that I make lists and then come home and find there's always something else that needs to be addressed. By the time I remember my list, it's too late to do anything about it.

This tends to happen about once a week, if you've noticed. I'll not get anything done one day, feel guilty, go home and get something done, feel like maybe I can get this house into shape after all, and then cycle all over again. It's worse if I don't get anything done on the weekends.

So. With that in mind, I am going to rework my Master List of Things to Do. Some of the things on the original list are obselete, others have been done. I think I will leave the done ones crossed off on the list, so I can feel I've done something, at least.

And I'm not stopping anywhere this afternoon when I get off work, and since I will be home alone tonight, I will work on getting the Green Room back into shape, since the entry room and kitchen remain fairly clean. Mabel will just have to watch me from the other side of the baby gate. ;)


Comments

Popular Posts